We go the extra mile to save our client’s costs, by delivering the lowest prices for top quality services.
- If you have any plumbing problem that need to be attended or anything that need to be fitted feel free to call us or email us and one of our experts will assist you anytime of the day.
- We can attend to any type of the job big or small.
- We do renovations of kitchens and bathrooms.
- We fix all domestic and industrial plumbing problems.
- We do maintenance of fatigued taps, pipes, valves and etc.
- General plumbing.
- New installations.
- Leak detection.
- Replace and fix burst geysers.
- Unblock drains.
- We install and replace gutters.
- We install septic tanks.
- Geyser wise installations.
- You may be experiencing too much pressure (high pressure) or very little pressure (low pressure). Any of these problems can be fixed if you give the task to the professionals and we are one of them.
- If you are experiencing slack water pressure or high pressure just contact us we can assist you anytime of the day.
POSSIBLE CAUSE OF HIGH PRESSURE:
- Unbalanced water system.
- High rating pressure geysers.
- High rating PRV valves
- Non water saving mixers and shower heads and etc.
POSSIBLE CAUSE OF BLOCKAGES:
- Tree roots penetrating into the drain.
- Broken pipes.
- Cleaning building equipment into the drain for example tools with cement and buckets of tile adhesive.
- Lack of proper ventilation in the drain.
- Back fall caused by lack of fall on the drain pipe.
- Collapsed drains and etc.
BATHROOM AND KITCHEN RENOVATIONS:
- We do complete renovations of kitchens and bathrooms.
- We can assist you if you need to install a new geyser
- If there is no hot water coming out of the hot water tap.
- If you discovered that the hot water is not clean with some small particles coming out of the hot tap.
- If your geyser overflows are running continuously.
- If there is air in the system.
- If you experienced water hummer.
- If you need to make your geyser compliance and etc.
POSSIBLE CAUSE OF SLACK PRESSURE:
- Fatigued geyser particles- these particles can causes low pressure by blocking shower heads and mixers as well as pipes.
- Kinked pipes and blocked pipes can also cause slack pressure.
- Blocked PRV valve also cause low pressure.
- Low rating geyser.
- Gravity feed geyser.
- Low rating PRV valve.
- The size of the pipe can also determine the water pressure. If you run a smaller pipe for a long distance the pressure will be very low.
- Types of shower heads and mixers can also affect water pressure. For example water saving mixers. To mention but just a few. The list goes on and on.
BLOCKAGES AND DRAINAGES:
- We unblock and clean drains.
- We can vent and clean smelling drains to eradicate bad odours within the drain system.
- We repair broken and collapsed drains.
- We can fix fault drains – poor flows or back falls.
- We can clean grease traps, blocked gullies, sinks, shower, toilets and etc.
- We repair burst pipes.
- We repair burst geysers.
- We fix leaking shower bases, bath traps, basins, sink, toilets and etc.